As siding experts, we stay up-to-date on the latest trends and standards in product and material options. To make your siding selection process as easy as possible, we've collected the following information. Please contact us if you have questions.
James Hardie Siding Benefits
We understand the importance of your home's value along with the investment decision of wanting a low maintenance exterior with years of protection. For the best return on your investment, choose James Hardie fiber cement siding!
- Weather-Resistant: Unlike wood-based siding, James Hardie products are specifically engineered to withstand damage from moisture and rot.
- Fire-Resistant: James Hardie products are non-combustible. In fact, many insurance companies offer a discount.
- Woodpecker & Pest-Resistant: Because it's not wood, James Hardie siding cannot be pecked by birds or damaged by wood-boring insects.
- Superior Durability: James Hardie siding resists the impact of hail and windblown debris and is designed to perform in extreme heat and cold.
- ColorPlus® Technology: With baked-on color, a durable finish, and UV-resistance, James Hardie siding will retain its vibrant color for decades.
- Great Warranties: James Hardie siding comes with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty and trim products come with a 15-year, non-prorated warranty.